With Father's Day Weekend coming up, the Harri Team got all hot and bothered when Brian, Harri's Marketplace Manager, started talking about making a fresh brew of sangria to celebrate the holiday.
The second he started talking, we knew we needed to share the recipe! Check out Brian's White Summer Sangria Recipe below.
- 1 750ml bottle of crisp white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 200ml bottle Fever-Tree Tonic
- 1/2 cup Hendrick's Gin
- 2 Gala Apples
- 1 Orange
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Pears
- 1 Lemons
- 1 Limes
- 1 handful of Blackberries (about 10)
- Cut the fruit into slices (bite-sized works best - because let's get real, eating the fruit is the best part) and place into a pitcher.
- Pour in the wine and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Hendrick's and stir (add more or less based on how boozy you want it to be).
- Pour in the tonic and lightly stir.
- Let sit in a refrigerator for 4 hours.
NOTE: If you want to let the sangria soak overnight, be sure to add the tonic, peaches and blackberries only 4 hours before serving in order to maintain the best quality.
Happy Father's Day! And don't forget that sangria is made for sharing (even though we wouldn't complain about having a whole jug to ourselves).
Looking to work in Hospitality?