With the Harri Search & Connect tool The days of "post and pray" aka posting a job and simply hoping for the best, are finally over!
Not only can you post an open position and gain organic applications, you’re even able to search through our candidate database of over 260,000+ jobseekers with our filters by location and experience. Most importantly, you can connect with each of them directly, inviting them to apply or adding them to your "Shortlist" to save their profiles for a later time.
How To Use Search and Connect:
- Click on ‘People’ from the top right-hand corner of your top navigation bar
- Use the filters on the left-hand side to obtain custom results for your exact needs
- Based on location, experience, availability and skills
- You may choose select multiple profiles and choose to send out a mass message
- To more closely screen candidates:
- Select a job seeker profile to view more details (ie. tenure, education, picture, and self-description)
- Searching via Keyword is a great option as well (ie. bartender, server, culinary, etc.,
- Another choice is to search candidates by the most recent time they logged into Harri or who have currently updated their profiles - to screen the most active users
- If you want a candidate to be a part of your team, click on ‘Invite to Apply’ and send him or her a more personalized message. (Adding pay rate, benefits and hours here is highly recommended)