Happy Fourth of July! Today we're sharing a perfect summer cocktail recipe from Anthony, a captain at Eataly's Manzo restaurant, who has worked in the NYC restaurant industry for 11 years.
The Barone Negroni
- 1/2 oz Aperol
- 1/2 oz Campari
- 1 oz Glorious Gin of NY
- 1 oz Contrato Rosso vermouth
- 1 drpr. Cherrywood bark vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in pint glass full of ice and stir like a proper lady or gentleman. Never shake! Ever!
- Strain into a rocks glass half full of ice or with a trendy single large ice cube.
- Garnish with the largest orange twist you could make (use a veggie peeler for effect)
- Sip as you stir for best results.
Check out Anthony's blog at dontblogwithyourmouthfull.blogspot.com.