At Harri, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will continue to use our candidates' personal data when creating a profile on Harri.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Harri U.S. LLC - 611 Broadway, Suite 309, New York, NY 10012
Harri U.K. - Medius House, 2 Sheraton St, London, W1F 8BH
Our Data Protection Officer is Kristy Gouldsmith and she can be contacted at DPO@harri.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU? HOW WILL WE USE THAT PERSONAL DATA?
We collected and processed your personal data when you created a profile on Harri.
In order to create a profile and apply for jobs, we needed your name, email address, phone number, your employment details, if you had them (employer, position, duties, dates) and education (institution, location, qualification, dates). We asked you to describe yourself in three words and to write a bit about yourself for your profile. We asked for your references, if you have any. You also had the option to upload your CV and a photograph of you.
You can continue to use your Harri profile to apply for jobs on our platform or to apply for a job with an employer, if they are using Harri.
Once you have applied for a job using your Harri profile, the employer will have access to your application and will be able to use it to assess your suitability as a candidate with them. The employer can use Harri in the recruitment process to schedule interviews, make recruitment notes and to contact you. The employer can also use Harri to ask specific questions during the recruitment process.
Your Harri profile will remain on Harri until you decide to delete it. If you want to delete your profile, please contact us at email@example.com. We will suspend your profile immediately, and purge your profile 90 days after receiving your request, just in case you change your mind in the meantime.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. Creating a Harri profile is entirely your choice, so our legal basis for its processing is with your consent. You can put in as much or as little information as you like. You can withdraw your consent at any time and request that your profile be deleted.
When you apply for a job, the sending of the application (eg. the one-click apply) is a clear affirmative action that you wish to apply for that job and therefore, the processing will be with your consent.
DO WE USE ANY AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING?
Harri, by default, does not use any automated decision making. However, an employer might use automated decision-making in their recruitment questions. This will differ depending on the company you are applying for. Please read their Fair Processing Notice for more information on their recruitment process.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
Our software providers
- Harri (US) LLC
- Harri Ramallah
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EU OR EEA?
Harri is a U.S. company, so we will transfer your personal data to the U.S.A. and to our sister company in Ramallah, Palestine. But don’t worry, your data is fully protected! Harri has applied to be on Privacy Shield and we are using EU Model Contracts, too.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
You can have a profile on Harri for as long as you like and it is up to you when you would like to delete it. When you apply for a job with an employer, please read their Fair Processing Notice to see how long they will hold your personal data for.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people)
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing
- To request that we erase your personal data if we no longer need it
- To request that we erase your personal data if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent
- To request that we erase your personal data if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data
- To request that we erase your personal data if we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email DPO@harri.com as most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing to the UK's Information Commissioner's Office.