Every restaurant is different, shouldn’t your hiring process reflect your business?
Introducing: Custom Swim Lanes
At Harri we take the time to hear the needs of our clients and do our best to reflect the feedback back into our system for you. The term “swim lanes”, refers to the columns in the flow a candidate goes through from application to hire. We understand that every restaurant business is unique, especially when it comes to hiring processes. Many restaurants require 2nd and 3rd interviews with candidates, or more commonly trial (aka stage or trail) shifts before extending final offers. With this in mind, we built Custom Swim Lanes (CSL) so that restaurants have the ability to manage applicants their way. Using CSL restaurants and/or restaurant groups are able to add or subtract the swim lanes depending on the position and hiring process.
Some Excellent Benefits of Custom Swim Lanes:
- Manage and decentralize Source & Hire process effortlessly
- Customize hiring columns or swim lanes to correspond with existing hiring processes
- Gives restaurants the ability to add or subtract steps in the hiring flow
- Allows corporate and management teams to send individual or bulk message candidates at any stage
- Messages are recorded into speedy screen and message center - with the ability to add attachments and save templates
- Corporate and management teams can see every candidate “applied” date and time to help prioritize screening and interviews
**Custom Swim Lanes (CSL) is a Premium Service for clients presently using Source & Hire.
If you’re interested in learning more about CSL schedule a demo: