It's no secret restaurant industry veteran and Executive Chef Andrew Carmellini and Co. are masters at crafting beautiful dining experiences, from the stylish interiors of their concepts to the exquisitely composed plates on the tables. Their latest endeavor, Little Park, located inside of the Smyth Tribeca hotel, boasts a clean and natural aesthetic design mirrored by Chef Min Kong's seasonal farm to table menu. Highlights include:
- Beetroot risotto infused with beets topped with golden beet coins and fennel flowers
- Thin ravioli filled with black kale served with a velvety squash sauce
- Dry aged duck-breast entrée with super crisp skin and a drizzle of glossy concord grape sauce (pictured above)
- Spatchcock chicken with speckles of mustard and freekeh
- Cinnamon-toast ice cream for dessert
If that weren't enough, Carmellini and his partners Luke Ostrom and Josh Pickard also are responsible for the hotel's cocktail lounge; Evening Bar. It's a sexy cocktail bar decorated by a mural of Tribeca history by artist Matthew Benedict. Anne Robinson, of PDT fame, designed the drink menu, which aims to work in tune with the seasonal, organic theme of the restaurant.
Little Park has been recently featured on Tasting Table, Gothamist, Tribeca Citizen & Grubstreet, which ranked it number two on it's power rankings. This restaurant is all the buzz and they are currently seeking Bartenders, Hosts, Servers & Line Cooks. For more information, click here.
More images below: