Good morning team,
We have pushed the following changes/features live today:
- Onboarding States' forms (DC, Maryland, Nevada and Virginia)
- DC document set is added to Think Food Group account.
- I-9: Ability to proceed without the attachment (this is a feature from the Admin and can be enabled/disabled on a door level).
- Debit card as part of the Direct Deposit form
- Stripe Management enhancements:
- Interval drop-down list and default value (removed daily and set monthly as default)
- Added Charge type to custom subscription modal (SMB TTS, ENT Listings, ENT TTS, Agency)
- Careerjet XML feed with UTM tracking
Please let me know if you need any further information.