Good morning team,
The new OMIS-SFDC flow is live now and sales leads will be pushed automatically from OMIS to salesfoce every Sunday morning.
The release includes the following features/changes:
- Leads instead of opportunities.
- Leads are now doors not job posts (the handling is happening in the background to keep the same experience for the marketing operation team).
- High volume is not part of the scoring matrix and will not be pushed as duplicates to SFDC.
- Unqualified leads will be pushed back to the operation team to handle them (a new basked is added to the OMIS interface labelled as "Need more investigation").
- Only qualified leads will be pushed to SFDC based on the FIT score.
- High volume will also affect the status of the lead if closed/rejected. Will activate/re-open the lead and update the information as well.
Please let me know if you need any further information.